Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad split

Started by purplephoenix [1394999] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
purplephoenix [1394999]

ame: 100m quick game
ID: 183551
Owner: 1394999
Stakes: $250000

at about 17:50 torn time I was in a hand and went all in with A9 the board has QQ10 and 2low cards

KjS [692275] had A8 I out kicked him by one the pot was not to be split I should have won it all

jS won $153,750,000 with the hand: Pair of Queens
purplephoenix won $153,750,000 with the hand: Pair of Queens