Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker split error

Started by Immigrant [608492] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Immigrant [608492]

Name: Jiayings game

ID : 183563

Owner: 2077252

About 18:30:00 01/03/18 THU TCT
I went all in with over 150m against _Ninja(2077252) and Hsin [1905073].
_Ninja bet more than I had and Hsin also went all in over 100m.
The hands were: I had two pairs Q and 8. _Ninja had two pairs 8 and 3

The pot split as followings:
Immigrant won $282,300,000 with the hand : Two Pair, Queens and Eights
_Ninja won $247,650,000 with the hand : Two Pair, Eights and Threes

I should have won over 400m. Please check this.

Thank you!