Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API faction basic last_action added

Started by LouBaker [1162207] on in API Development.

5 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
71 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×1

LouBaker [1162207]

I want to make a faction activity log and grafts so we can get an idea when/where there is no one online in the faction.

the problem being that last_action's have to be collected from users profiles with can be up to 100 calls, but would like it as one call



So i'm putting forward the suggestion of adding last_action into

https://api.torn.com/faction/?selections=basic&key=

This is also helpful when doing large chains, knowing who is online with one call



No Votes Needed


Chedburn: I've added 'last_action' to the faction basic view, we'll have to see how that works out on Tuesday.






Mentions: Chedburn [1]

Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

There are so many things I would like to collect from our whole faction at once, such as their status (Okay, Hospital, Jail or Travelling), but I cannot so I just work around this doing an API call every 5 seconds.
LouBaker [1162207]

well maybe we can get it changed, the faction Basic call needs to have more info in it.

Think its time to start asking for more

Edit:

ok, iv just seen a floor in my thinking, as Basic is available for anyone outside the faction


LouBaker [1162207]

ok, i got it

Chedburn: I've added 'last_action' to the faction basic view, we'll have to see how that works out on Tuesday.