Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker - bad split

Started by DREADED [1889980] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
DREADED [1889980]

I'm holding pocket AA, some action preflop which results in me being allin for +90m, another (Rua 1183240) for around +20m and also spikeman 901641 who had me slightly covered but called all of my 90m+

Board is dealt and although I can't remember it exactly, there was no danger to AA in the form of potential flushes or straights. I didn't catch what Rua had but irrelevant as I won that part of the pot anyway.

Problem is spikeman was awarded $100,011,606 with a pair of 9's which is indeed the hand I saw him showdown. A nine did not get dealt to the board making three of a kind for him, I am absolutely certain of it. As mentioned before, there was nothing that a 9 could have completed a straight on and there was certainly no flush either.

My pocket AA was definitely the winning hand here, spikeman was erroneously awarded the main pot.

Other details:

Ygrittes game

ID: 183688

Owner: 2047176

I am including three screengrabs of the immediate aftermath. I have the time at approx 21:38 on 3rd March 2018

Screen1: https://prnt.sc/imjkgy

Screen2: https://prnt.sc/imjkgy

Screen3: https://prnt.sc/imjm70
samwice [345205]

Name: Come Play!
ID: 184297
Owner: 2089510

I was having A J and cosmikdebris having QK . cosmik went all in with 8.6 million and I went all in with 3.6 million. at the end of the game I got 3.6 million with pair of Jacks and cosmik got 8 million with high card king.