Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Salt mine

Started by Rekker [1761] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×1

Rekker [1761]

A query about ranking or not in this case.

I have consecutively been producing the biggest net profits out of all salt mines for around 3 weeks now. I expected to rank up last week but let it slide whilst I watched others making way less bounce up in front to 9*. I don't understand how someone producing less income can gain more experience with a younger company.

Please have a look into my company as it just doesn't seem right.

No need fr the community to comment, just looking for a direct response from Chedburn[1]

Mentions: Chedburn [1]

Tarelli [1060371]

I had a few of these in earlier ranking. Can kinda understand now but until thus week I was running the 20 man mines close.
Tarelli [1060371]

I would imagine yours is an experience issue. As salt ines are a new company the top ones have been making simular money for a while.



@rekker on second thoughts the experience gained by the companies whilst we were smaller companies has probably caused this. I should imagine you will get 9* next week or week after.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Salt mine is a very new company, it will take time before companies earn enough EXP to rank up.

I think we need to stop confirming such bug reports regarding 'companies ranking up'. I've never found any problem, the answer is always patience.