Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LiF: MMO

Started by Outlaw [1976437] on in Gaming.

6 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

Oah you mean grinding simulator. Nop. Have seen it, read the reviews, seems to me as shit on a stick sold at the price of gold.

$20 per month subscription... And i thought Blizzard and Bethesda were already being greedy...
Outlaw [1976437]

The $20 a month is optional, just like the DPs on Torn... The steam reviews are bad but I heard that was before this game switched server host.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

The recent ones are kind of bad too. I like the concept of the game, but didn't find myself inclined to buy it after all the bad reviews.

And the $20 monthly for me is just insane when you compare it with the other games giving benefits for monthly subscriptions...
Outlaw [1976437]

Tbh I wouldn't of bought it either I got it free because I bought LiF: YO that I never played. I didn't even d/l it until about 1-2 months ago. It does have a steep learning curve and is pretty hard unless you get a decent guild with active members.

It does get a little laggy up in the north where Im stationed at sometimes but the south of the map has next to no lag. Its still in beta but the devs are actively pushing out updates which can't be said about 95% of unfinished games.