I just took a Xanax an overdosed on it but the problem is I am doing the book Hot Turkey which gives me 31 days of no drug addiction but yet I have just overdosed with just over 23 days left on no drug addiction. Put my energy an life an everything else back the way it should be. I still have time on the book as I have said
over dose
Started by Fillybuster [279361] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MightyGoober [812478]
· 2 likes ·
When you start the book, it's a good idea to have a few rehabs in the pile in case you need to travel and get full happy - Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
1. They're two separate systems. 2. It does exactly what it says it does.
I just took a Xanax an overdosed on it but the problem is I am doing the book Hot Turkey which gives me 31 days of no drug addiction but yet I have just overdosed with just over 23 days left on no drug addiction. Put my energy an life an everything else back the way it should be. I still have time on the book as I have said
The book doesnt stop overdoses, it only stops drug addiction gain.
The book does not stop you from overdosing, it stops you gaining any drug addiction. Overdose chance, and addiction are two separate variables.
I want to argue and support you because I understand where you are coming from.
But if I remember correctly. OD has nothing to do with addiction. It's a % chance. It's why people love to hate that book.
You will still OD and have no happy and energy. But can't rehab because you gain no addiction.
You can od first Xanax after full rehab... Addiction and od are 2 different things
Take some happy boosters ?
I don't see any bug here
So the way it is being explained is that
1. You can overdose without addiction but you can not rehab but how does someone overdose when they have no addiction.
2.This seems like you don't have to do drugs to overdose because you have no addiction but even with no addiction a person can an will overdose. This is the biggest piece of bs that torn has ever come up with as you have player spend mission credits on book that are not really what they appear to be as stated.
When you start the book, it's a good idea to have a few rehabs in the pile in case you need to travel and get full happy
1. They're two separate systems.
2. It does exactly what it says it does.
As others have said, overdose is in no way influenced by your addiction. It's a common misconception, where does this idea come from?
The book says you will gain no addiction. It makes no mention of overdose.
This makes it similar to real life. I know A few people who have ODd on heroin their first time trying it. So addiction is not required to OD.