So how are you guys doing today?
RE: General Discussion
Started by Acquaintance [513360] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
So how are you guys doing today?
Yes
Yes
No
well emus beat the australians in a war
my kind is proud of this achievement
Hmm, 307.. Wait, no, 308, yup deffinetly 308 :)
microwaved popcorn is bad for you
Did you know gorillas are known to masturbate after losing a fight
13, 8, 17, 5, 10, 5 (17), 17, 8, 13, 0.46 is the last thing I did, guess what it was and I'll award you $100M. Just home from night shift so nn.
Award period over. I was changing out an electrical motor, and those were the sizes of the tools I used, as well as the 5mm getting torqued with 17Nm.
yes
I'm alright. Yourself?
alright just looking for somebody to sexually harass
Jus' sitting on my hard-earned bounties. Wbu?
Pretty shitty period IRL
Torn's been great tho
Sad to hear, keep punching on and when you feel like the day is getting the better of you look down at that flashy (and overvalued) piece on your wrist and realise its not all bad
Peace
I've been better, but oh well. Thanks for asking.
i'm doing great, just waiting for my overseas trip.
in Torn, however, i still have a lot of goals needed to achieve.
This actually makes sense. Sadly.
no habla espanol