Hi, I've had 3million shares of BAG stock for 124 days and have never received any ammo for it.
BAG Stock
Started by VdaPsycho [588255] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -John- [1691350]
· 3 likes ·
Bad luck
Hi, I've had 3million shares of BAG stock for 124 days and have never received any ammo for it.
Bad luck
yup total bad luck because everytime ched checks one of this he says "Works as intended" LOL
I have had the stock from the time it started giving out the ammo. Only got 3 payouts. It is just a low random chance.
So How long should I wait then before it becomes a bug?