Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Average Skill per Class

Started by Tom-Shelby [1986296] on in Racing.

2 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Tom-Shelby [1986296]

Hey,

Hopefully this isn't a silly question but I've been searching the forum's to no avail for an answer, there may not even be one.

I'm looking to find out the average driver skill per class, as in aside from the points which are required to move up what would the average driver skill be for each class?

I've only recently started racing so new to it but currently in Class D with a skill of 2.87.

Would Class D have a higher/Lower average?

The same for Each class up to A where I'm sure the variation is massive.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I didn't make a note about D class.

When I entered C class, I had a driving skill of 2.22

Entering B class, I had a driving skill of 3.29

When I first hit A class, I was at 4.56

And yes, in A class, you have people who just reached A, and people with huge driver skill, so lots of variation. I'm at 29.9, but there are a lot of people with much higher skill.

In unofficial races, any skill can race against any skill. In official races, the system is designed to try to pair the high skilled people against each other and the low skilled people against each other, to make sure you have a fighting chance. First entering A class, you won't have to race (in official races) against drivers with high skill.
Kiber [1906187]

These obviously only apply to me and will vary for each driver. But to give you a rough idea:

Class E: Started at 1.0, finished at 1.89, average of 1.4.

Class D: Started at 1.89, finished at 3.5, average 2.7.

Class C: Started at 3.5, finished at 4.15, average of 3.8

Class B: Started at 4.15, finished at 5.21, average of 4.68

Class A: Started at 5.21, currently at 15.9, average growing every day (although very slowly)