Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How it's made ...

Started by CarolDanvers [1701260] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
CarolDanvers [1701260]

Got a question how I made the Scream tag and thought it was a good idea to show how simple it is.
All you need is imagination, time and patience.

I never made a tutorial before and this thing below surely isn't one, It merely shows how I got to the final tag using just a few resources. I hope it will inspire you to make some nice GFX.

Enjoy,

Carol

[image: pre00.deviantart.net]