Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chaining

Started by Raven [1024634] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Raven [1024634]

I guess it has become common practice to put someone in the hospital during a chaining event and then after the 25 or 30 mins hospital stay has expired, attack them again. When you get out of the hospital your life is 15% maybe 20% so it just takes less effort to attack. Yet, they get the full respect for the attack.

I think that if you are going to prey on people that are in the hospital with low life, your respect gained should be comparable. If you attack a 1/2 life person, your respect from the should be half.
four [254727]

I'd be surprised if this player even has 1b stats. Good target for the noobs

four hit Raven with his Diamond Bladed Knife in the head for 4410
Raven [1024634]
I guess it has become common practice to put someone in the hospital during a chaining event and then after the 25 or 30 mins hospital stay has expired, attack them again. When you get out of the hospital your life is 15% maybe 20% so it just takes less effort to attack. Yet, they get the full respect for the attack.

I think that if you are going to prey on people that are in the hospital with low life, your respect gained should be comparable. If you attack a 1/2 life person, your respect should be half.