I can't buy DP from India. Boitcoin not working so Amazon too. Please make facility for DEBITCARD Vijaya India
Donator Pack
Started by Zomi_Kahi [1769478] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I can't buy DP from India. Boitcoin not working so Amazon too. Please make facility for DEBITCARD Vijaya India
How? I don't believe there is any simple method for allowing it. None of the biggest payment providers appear to. PayPal, Amazon and Stripe do not accept payments from India.
Bitcoin does work and is certainly the best option by far - it's worldwide and borderless.
please make some ting like Paytm, NTFS or IMPS
Like playstore