I dunno, what kind of cheeses do you guys like the most?
Cheese and Stuff
Started by CheeseDork [2086376] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
I dunno, what kind of cheeses do you guys like the most?
I like mozzarella, that stuff is grate.
gouda, havarti, parmesan, chedder, monterey jack
Once you go fresh, you never go back.
#Kraftsux
I'm spending my day coming up with cheese puns..
Forever provolone.
mature irish cheddar and amsterdam mature gouda.
All cheese. All of the cheese. Mmmm
#inB4MrFixerMovesItToProperties
I love a really, really sharp cheddar and I also like bleu cheese.
dick cheese.
the Non-Related kind
16 year old stilton
it walks itself to your cracker saves you the bother of makng a knife dirty
Mooved down to Food & Cooking.
I like Spanish sheep's milk cheeses; manchego, roncal, idiazabal, etc...
Extra Mature Irish Cheddar. It's so strong it could bend girders.
I like cheesing in StarCraft
no cheese