If i have the ILL stock (-50%) and complete the 2 computer science educations to give me a further 30% reduction, does that mean a simple virus takes only 2 days to complete?
Decreasing virus coding times
Started by Ticked [2104338] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Did you already have a virus going? The education and stock effects only work on newly started viruses, try cancelling and starting it again. - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Have you combined (stacked) all the stocks into one block? Foes it say underneath the stock that you are earning a bonus? - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
My memory is a bit foggy, but I think its 3 days for the simple virus? I do Stealth Virus with all these boosts and it goes from 100 days to 35 days.
If i have the ILL stock (-50%) and complete the 2 computer science educations to give me a further 30% reduction, does that mean a simple virus takes only 2 days to complete?
My memory is a bit foggy, but I think its 3 days for the simple virus? I do Stealth Virus with all these boosts and it goes from 100 days to 35 days.
According to the wiki, it will take about 3.5 days.
10 days to 7.
Then 7 days to 3.5
thank you
Really? Because I have both courses and ILL stock and it still says 70 days for stealth virus
Did you already have a virus going? The education and stock effects only work on newly started viruses, try cancelling and starting it again.
I have 3 or 4 times in the last half hour
edit - just did it again no change
You have started programming a simple virus. It will take 3 days to complete. Once you have finished programming, you will receive the virus on disk in your items.
Have you combined (stacked) all the stocks into one block? Foes it say underneath the stock that you are earning a bonus?
That worked thanks.
I think it still says the original time, but it still speeds up the thing.
Edit: just checked. It does still say 10 days for the simple on the first screen. When you click this, you go to the follow up screen where it says 3 days.
Education AND IIL AND Job Special - 1.75 days.
Source : https://www.torn.com/wiki/Other_Items#Viruses
Why are you wasting time coding viruses. I will bounty you for this