So i had this thought. Someone has dedicated his time to finding the top 100 players (thanks to proxima and co for the constant updates).
When faction war is released, there can be a competition between the top 200 stats shuffled in the right way. Just for the fun of it.
But for this to happen the new war system got to be released. Lets hope its comes soon.
Sif will need to be around for the stat balancing (can be done).
Generally i was just thinking it was a good idea let me know your take.
Lets have some nice wars arghhh!!!!..
Sure, when I can decipher what you're saying, I'll let you know my take.
A balance war is a good thing
That's all good. I mean i felt this was undoable. Why a bo from you tho.
Stick to 420. this top 200 thing will be impossible to achieve. loads of absentees
[image: i492.photobucket.com]
Simply say a balanced top 200 war. About now?? Permit my inadequacy to explain well.
Not so much i know absentees can be recalled alot of JF can be. And others can call other people. Any absentee who can't be called will be skipped then.
About half of them are inactive and/or would not be at all interested in something like this. Not to mention, the best chainers I know are nowhere near the top 200 in battle stats so I don't really see the point of making it all about that.
Am sure not up to 20% of the HOF are absent. Well just a post no need to get all disturbed about it. Just an idea i put it out there doable good undoable all good still.
Yep and big stats war. I think its gonna be nuts.
4/20 is much better.
Youll find better chainers outside the top 200.
you slipped on the stairs again?
You lost your ability to say something sensible??
Staff Edit - Enough with the RL harassment thanks. Please stay on topic and within the rules
Hmm nice info.
Will look out for that in future post. But i thought the exclamation argh could be used by any age group
Who let the dog out again?
Well, I dont understand how warranted this was, you dont relate with it am sure you can ignore it.