Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker - Bad split

Started by HD007 [1995771] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
HD007 [1995771]

Name: -Cream-s game
ID: 184331
Owner: 1018508
Stakes: $500000
Players: 7/8

15.55 TCT

I Went all In with 25m.

I had 3,5.

2 more guys "AAAKK" and "Echo" went all in(They had more money).

The table was A,4,2,4, J and I had a straight.

AAAKK had the same straight with a 3,5 hand but he won almost whole pot and I get only 29m.

Thanks in advance