Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Propertise Vault

Started by Blackjack-x [981452] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Blackjack-x [981452]

Situation:

I was trying to sell PI, so i moved to a another one so i can sell it.

So then i get this message.



You must remove the contents of your vault before you can do this!



I try to move back in but,

You cannot fire any staff until ALL OF THEM have been employed for at least a day!



I am stuck unable to sell my PI since theres some money left in PI, and cannot enter back since new PI staff is c*ck blocking me.



Solution:

Get rid of staff 1 day limit. I do not see why there needs to be a an entire day of employement before i can fire them.

At least the money for staff should be charged upon firing them. So they get paid for the day.