Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mr-Reeses

Started by CharaTheDemon [1993691] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
CharaTheDemon [1993691]

So, hello! I dunno if this is the right place, but **** it!
I've been talking to a Staff member about Mr-Reeses, since I was suspecting him of using scripts to attack certain people as soon as they're available to attack. Well, the staff told me that a bunch of people have reported the same that happened to me:

1. Asked if I want to join a faction

2. Denied

3. Mugged, "Put on a list" and blocked!

4. Attacked as soon as I get out of hospital. (It takes less than 30 seconds to put me back into hospital)



So, yeah. If it happened to you or you know anything about it (Like a script that does that), lemme know!
Michi [1922819]

It happens. Some people have no life in this game but to keep weaker players in the hospital. It'll get old eventually.