Anybody play Realm Defense, the tower defense game? I started playing a couple months ago and I've really gotten into it and would like to have some others to discuss the game with :)
Realm Defense
Started by Chiefblunts [446544] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Anybody play Realm Defense, the tower defense game? I started playing a couple months ago and I've really gotten into it and would like to have some others to discuss the game with :)
Seriously a sick tower defense game... Should give it a shot when you're bored
huh, looks good. i used to love TD games, might try this. thanks!