Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Found old account

Started by QuadraticEQ [2064985] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
QuadraticEQ [2064985]

So i recently started playing Torn again on this account, since i forgot my old account. I just found my old account and recovered it, how can i switch to it without being banned. I already transferred all my funds from this account to that one and i realized i could be banned. I don't mean to cheat so please don't ban me. Just help me so i can switch accounts legitimately.

That account's name is "cassper"
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

You should contact staff.

And when you realized this, then you shouldn't have transferred money. Money from your current account to your old account will essentially be gone if they shut down the old one and let you keep the new one. And sending money from your current account to your old one makes it less likely that they'll let you keep the old one without repercussions. That's pretty much the point of the whole "You can't have multiple accounts" rule, to keep people from using one account to feed the other.

This link will show you all staff. I'd contact an officer.

https://www.torn.com/staff.php


QuadraticEQ [2064985]

I would like to use that account since it's about 3k days old and i've been working since then. I hope they allow me, i contacted staff. Thank you
_Abaddon_ [1617737]

You shouldn't have transferred the money, if the stuff gives u the old acnt, then the fund u transferred will most likey be taken back to the system. Just hope the one u want to continue doesn't get a temporary ban as a warning.