787thWarDog is going to be looking after the baseball this season, all games will be added (unless the odds are not up or other circumstances prevent it).
About this thread
Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 101
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- deft [979003]
· 8 likes ·
Can we please use a different site for North American sports with the bookie 2.0, or possibly before that? Paddy has some really scuffed odds treating Baseball like it's an exotic sport because it's not European, and most Europeans have …
Mentioned in this thread
DW- [30745] ×1
787thWarDog is going to be looking after the baseball this season, all games will be added (unless the odds are not up or other circumstances prevent it).
We have now season betting added. 787thWarDog will add match games when they come to bookie sites
Looking for the LA Angels v Indians ML.
Its posted
I LOVE the listing of handicaps (run-lines) and O/U (total runs) but I'd like to request that the straight ML game be listed as a default for all games
If the odds are listed as EVS or Evens have to go with something else
Why can't you list even odds?
We can't never have
Could you provide an example?
Maybe I'm being dumb but I don't see the issue, especially since these odds are for real life bets they shouldn't be exploitable? Also not sure I've ever seen an MLB game with both sides at even odds (2x multi)
Question: Can you please add games sooner to the Bookie, its currently 05:20 TCT or 10:20 pm PST where i am and there are no bookie bets for MLB tomorrow, I understand that there is usually 1 or 2 late games still finishing up, but I even waited till Midnight or 0100 PST ( 0800 TCT ) and there were no games for the next day up yet.
Can we add NPB? Japanese Baseball.
Go Cardinals!
Can we get Run Line (handicap) and Over/Under games?
Thanks
Can we get additional point spreads for all MLB games?
Dbacks vs Giants skipped again, can we please have that game added? I know Paddy doesn't always have odds for all games at the start of the day but is anyone checking back in before the game starts to get it added once the odds are up?
Rays v White Sox missing as well
Paddy blocked in USA so I can no longer be the person to check and remind bookies to post once odds are listed.
Can we get Run Line (handicap) and Over/Under games?
Working on what I can do
Happy to help however possible
To late for the Angels Royals game tonight??
I (we) understand MLB has a LOT of games each day and an extremely long season. Another issue with MLB is a lot of times games don't have odds until later in the day. So if you are only checking PP 1 time a day and don't check again throughout the day, you'll be missing a lot of games for the day. I'm sure you're doing your best to keep up with just adding the regular games. I believe it would be in everybody's best interest if another MLB bookie was added. 1 bookie could add regular style games, the other could add the Over/Under & Run Line games. That would give the players the best options and experience IMO. It would cut down on the workload of 1 bookie, because MLB has the most workload of any sport in the bookies and it really should have 2 dedicated bookies.
It's not like there is a shortage of volunteers :). Plenty of us watch MLB religiously.