15 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
DudeSweet[2106894]
· 8 likes · Obviously, I am not very good at drawing, and I put this together really quickly, buuuut I think I got everything[:laughing:] [image: i.imgur.com]
HavokGDI[133687]Moderator
· 4 likes · picture of evil-duck sitting in a pool of gold coins - Check eating pizza - Check while playing torn city on a laptop. - Check In the background I want palm trees and an ocean.- Check In the water there …
HavokGDI[133687]Moderator
· 3 likes · [image: www.thelogofactory.com] I want a picture of evil-duck sitting in a pool of gold coins eating pizza while playing torn city on a laptop. In the background I want palm trees and an ocean. In the water there need to …
Picture won't come up so here's a link again. This time I had a little more time than last time where I literally had 2 min to put it together before going.
I want a laundromat
Reward: 2k
You sent $4,000 to HavokGDI with the message: Picture thing
I want a picture of evil-duck sitting in a pool of gold coins eating pizza while playing torn city on a laptop. In the background I want palm trees and an ocean. In the water there need to be sharks with lasers on their heads chasing dude and M-16. The sun should be off on the left hand side of the picture. On the right hand side in the sky I want DUKE looking out over everything while sitting on the edge of his helicopter.