I can load the Keno page (including the tutorial), but not the game itself.
Keno Not Loading
Started by Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I can load the Keno page (including the tutorial), but not the game itself.
Not sure what is different now from before, but Keno is working again (no issue).
I sometimes have this issue myself, and then later on there's nothing wrong with it.
Keno seems to be broken. Can't finish mission. I have plenty of money on me says I don't
I suggest a new bug report, this issue has been closed. If you wish, you can reference this thread.