Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve loss

Started by Nazgul015 [1702413] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Nazgul015 [1702413]

Hi all,

I currently have 85 nerve bar. 15 minutes ago I did some murder crimes, dropped my nerve to 0, did a refill (which raised nerve to 85), clicked on crimes, and my nerve dropped to 65 on its own before I had chance to do any new crimes. I did 6 more murder crimes then (dropped nerve to 5) and went abroad.

I hope that you will be able to track this in my activity logs. If you need any additional information, please let me know.

Cheers
RatedR [72498]

please use the confirmed report

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16037106&b=0&a=0



and add as much details as possible. thanks.