Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile chat change

Started by _DBCooper_ [1619658] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
_DBCooper_ [1619658]

I'm suggesting a change to chat tabs to make it easier to fully close tabs and not just minimize. Since you can click anywhere to minimize why not remove the minimize icon and make the x bigger or have a larger hitbox.

It may just be me, or my case on my phone but I usually have to open and minimize a tab dozens of times before it will actually close. Anyone agree with me? Or am I just alone on this
_DBCooper_ [1619658]

That would be Interesting, however usually I keep specific people's chat open and am just trying to close old chats from people who I'm not going to message again and it's quite the pain to go through a grind to exit a chat