Put your prayer requests here.
Need Prayer?
Started by Salemisaghetto [2100005] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Put your prayer requests here.
Nice of you to do. Don't mind the responses some may give you on this.
Pray for my family.
Send some thoughts and prayers out to stop those school shootings.
Prayers will not save you.
Charlton Heston will not save you.
Mighty Cthulhu soon rises, to consume the pious and the pompous alike.
Cthulhu fhtagn!
Fed ched
I pray that everyone in the city of torn are well and happy.
On a side note, can people help me please lol
Redacted
Me too thanks
Real talk though, hit me up if you need/want someone to talk/vent at.
One day when I was a kid, I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness instead.