I can use a pc while traveling if I use the link when I use pc and I found it when I pressed the start a new virus creation link which appears on events.
Using pc while traveling bug
Started by Wish_Kamikaze [2100599] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I can use a pc while traveling if I use the link when I use pc and I found it when I pressed the start a new virus creation link which appears on events.
Its currently intended. It will be changed when they get to Travel 2.0. :)