I didn't take note of exactly how much money I mugged from my target, but for convenience I sent an amount that was obviously more than needed in an attempt to just get the mission done. Now I'm SOL and without all the money I sent because apparently you need an exact amount. I hope to not have this money permanently lost, or at least have my mission completed as a result.
Keeping Up Appearances issue
Started by jaytal [2105516] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I didn't take note of exactly how much money I mugged from my target, but for convenience I sent an amount that was obviously more than needed in an attempt to just get the mission done. Now I'm SOL and without all the money I sent because apparently you need an exact amount. I hope to not have this money permanently lost, or at least have my mission completed as a result.
I'm pretty sure you don't need an exact amount.
I know sometimes I've sent money first, mugged for less than I had already sent, and it completed the mission without me needing to send more money. It counted the money I had already sent. (I sent cash to make sure he had some cash to mug.)