years ago they said maybe a senet game in game I have the set should I" trade for 1000 points or wait & see if it becomes
SENET GAME?
Started by xxCORVUSxx [722529] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Trade it in for points, if they release a game, just buy the cheap plastic version.
years ago they said maybe a senet game in game I have the set should I" trade for 1000 points or wait & see if it becomes
Pretty sure it's only use is trading in for points.
Trade it in for points, if they release a game, just buy the cheap plastic version.
Trade it for points, it doesn't do anything else and likely never will.
Price it out to see if it would be more lucrative to trade for point or sell and then buy the points. I believe I'd worked out the math before and selling the board and pieces was a better way to go at the time. Don't know if that still holds true
it can vary somewhat whether the profit is higher to sell it straight off or exchange it for points and then sell the points. compare the prices and decide. Although generally it's faster to sell points than it would be to try and sell the piece itself
ok thank all