Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission error

Started by Marcinko [488099] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Marcinko [488099]

The mission

Dirty Little Secret Very easy
Oh man I need to get on Xzarz's good side real quick. He has some real nasty info on me that he is planning on leaking out to the press and if it gets out there, well let's just say I'm gonna have a real grubby little nickname for a few years. I mean what has it come to when what one man does in the privacy of his own back yard with a hosepipe is anyone's business but his?

Usually I'd say go kick Xzarz's ass but we're gonna need to be smart on this one cause of what's at steaks. I want you to pay someone to take out Xzarz, but then when they done it you swoop in like the maid of honor and you kick the ass of the person what attacked Xzarz. Even if you get your ass kicked I can say to Xzarz hey look, I tried to defend you, we're even now yeah? Then maybe they won't show off that thing I been doing.


Put a bounty on Xzarz (done)
Wait for the bounty to be fulfilled (done)
Attack the person who claimed the bounty (cant do)



Did the attack....however



Someone hospitalized Xzarz and earned your $100,000 bounty reward 2018/03/30 4:48:19 AM



how am I supposed to complete this mission now?
HardFly [281845]

I have the same issue, someone hospitalizex XXXX ... I tried to put more bounties untill I  see who claimed it, but I failed the mission