In search of someone willing to loan me a BB of CNC so I can start an oil company. Willing to pay 250M for the loan.
Nevermind - grave this post
Started by Yardon [513209] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
In search of someone willing to loan me a BB of CNC so I can start an oil company. Willing to pay 250M for the loan.
But it got nerfed like everything else in game. I'm guessing you want it for the old 10% start up reduction , it was around 8.5b right?
... WTF... when did that change.... I just noticed it.