To all those that did not read the description and continued attacking me after 1000 defends, I will be paying you at a subsidised rate
Done for now
Started by runekill163 [347115] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
runekill163 [347115] ×2
To all those that did not read the description and continued attacking me after 1000 defends, I will be paying you at a subsidised rate
awaiting payment.
update : i got paid !!!
b
Mentions: runekill163 [347115]
Mentions: runekill163 [347115]
Payment quick ty
Legit, and quick payment!
Everyone paid, on 972 defends out of 1000.
1031/1000 defends, I've paid everyone over the 1000 defends at a subsidised rate.