Does anyone have a list of all the unique propertys and who holds them? I have found 3 so far, The Silo, Queen Eleanor and the Drakkor Sea Fort. Are there anymore?
Unique Property Holders?
Started by Ticked [2104338] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Does anyone have a list of all the unique propertys and who holds them? I have found 3 so far, The Silo, Queen Eleanor and the Drakkor Sea Fort. Are there anymore?
Here is a complete list of all the properties:
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Properties#Unique_Properties
the issue is that most of these people have been inactive for a long time
Thank you!
I just checked them all out and only 2 are currently inactive.