Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Downtime Attacking Issue

Started by oops395740 [2039350] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

oops395740 [2039350]

I attempted to attack someone when Torn crashed, which I read about on the announcements. Nothing happened when I clicked attacked, so I just got off torn. I came back now to find out that my attack had timed out even though I hadn't gotten a chance to actually attack. Although this may be petty of me, is there anyway that I can be compensated for that 25 energy? It came from the Spring Newsletter bonus, so it won't come back.
Soeharto [1522653]

how much do you want? 10 billion? seriously, you probably waste more energy when you sleep or when you're not playing, you want to be compensated for that too?
oops395740 [2039350]

No, just the 25 energy. Call me petty, but I got it in the newsletter so it won't come back. But I guess you don't think it's that big of a deal, so I will just drop it.