Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

weird transactions

Started by DarthBob [2089855] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

GingerBread_Man [2055760] ×1

Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Almost everyone who has played long has mispriced items at some point. Most common mistake is you miss one digit in the price, and end up selling for 10% of what you intended. Recently, I sold a 50 xanax for 750k each instead of 850k. I just typed the wrong number, so I essentially lost $5M on that deal. You can't blame the buyer. They are buying your item at the price you set.