Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Operation aborted

Started by Merkelig [1965075] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Merkelig [1965075]

https://prntscr.com/j1uxlr

When i find a easter egg on the attack page or start a fight again right after av stalemate it will go into a endless loop of operation aborted and malformed response. The Page itself keeps refreshing until i am either in hospital or get Lucky to hit a button on the correct time.

This happend on an android Phone with Firefox.

Edit.

Now it seems to to Just happen randomly in the fights i have

Edit 2:

Experiencing it on a computer too.
Merkelig [1965075]

Video example. Problem start at the 1min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp6ANNpfNro



Step-by-step stalemate example:

I see we now get the option start an attack again right after you have stalemated with a target.

And when I would stalemate I would start the fight again. Once I am finished with the fight it gets bugged and I get the you have stalemated message. I will click ok, and the page will start refreshing and I would get either this operation was aborted or the finishing screen with the option to leave, mug and hosp.

If i get lucky and click at the correct time i would eventually get the result i wanted.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

This most likely is related to the servers instability, it should be self-fixed as everything will get back to normal.