I was on the torn website yesterday around 4pm (maybe a little before or a little after) and found a green egg on the home/welcoming screen. I clicked to collect the egg, then received the 504 error message. When I was allowed back on, the egg was not in my inventory.
missing egg
Started by isdnil [2089547] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I was on the torn website yesterday around 4pm (maybe a little before or a little after) and found a green egg on the home/welcoming screen. I clicked to collect the egg, then received the 504 error message. When I was allowed back on, the egg was not in my inventory.
not sure if it can be re-creditted, but i'll pass to ched.
I don't think this is any concern, we were having site-wide issues. If an egg is missed, another will appear again shortly afterwards.