Can't seem to make a purchase from a city shop. If I had already purchased 100 items, usually get a message saying so. Anyone else having issues?
browser, os and platform? addons/scripts? what is the exact issue, do you get an error?
Google chrome on Samsung S7. No addons or scripts. Get no error. The box where i enter the purchase qty just goes grey when i click buy.
can you provide a vid or gif?
Sorry, on mobile so unable to.
I have this issue on Chrome mobile, clicking the "buy" button causes it to grey out but will not purchase. Works fine on Chrome PC though.
Same for my Android, no work
I've got the same issue on mobile, am also using a Chrome browser.
Same on my Android as well... "Buy" button just goes gray and that's it :(
I'm having issues selling a stolen candy in city shop so I am unable to complete my mission for george :/
Same here. Android 7.0 Google chrome Cache cleared Still happens, buy link does not do anything. No errors. Just nothing happens when the buy link is clicked (Grey's out)
Same problem on both android chrome and safari iOS l. Unable to buy city items , no candy or guns, docks, etc. The item number grays out when I click buy.
Strange, it's working totally fine for me, any idea how I can replicate?
Same issue using torn app on samsund j3 android
When did this issue start for you? Do you know the earliest time you noticed it?
Thrie [148961] Moderator
Official
8 Apr 2018, 01:39 TCT · #16 · edited
I noticed this today. iPhone IOS chrome as well. Unable to buy on safari as well.
I noticed it today also.
It' working for me now.
I first noticed it at the time of making the thread. It seems ok now. Have just made a successful purchase without issue.
Great, we've made some changes and all seems to be sorted now!