Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Horoscope

Started by JuliusBlack [2100899] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
JuliusBlack [2100899]

I logged on today and saw an advertisement related to a horoscope. It was a picture with a dictionary page of the word "zodiac"... When I clicked it, it took me here. I got a 550 error(cool image!).



I researched a bit to find it is/was a feature in the newspaper. I'm not really sure whether it exists now, though...



So, my questions-
  1. Do you get the error too?
  2. Does the horoscope exist?
  3. If the answer to (2) is yes, do I need to enable it or something?
  4. If the answer to (2) is no, why does the advertisement exist?
Hmm, those are a lot of questions...

[:confused:]
Happyy [1901255]

I think they may be fake ads. The torn paper did say they had "sold out" and were now implementing ads. But I thinks its just a bit of fun.