Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nationstates

Started by Nola [2103158] on in Gaming.

13 replies · 160 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Nola [2103158]

I don't know if any of you play the browser based game Nationstate, but several of us do. I came here with a group of people from another game (Dawn2055) and we also have a nationstates region.

https://www.nationstates.net/region=tusken_reapers_nation

It's a political simulation game, where you manage a country. My account is almost 15 years old, and has been active off and on. You are more then welcome to join us, and I will gladly help anyone navigate the game. Because I'm the most experienced player, I've been elected World Assembly's representative for the region. There are so many active nations, I've waited 15 years to be a WA rep.
Cavelli [1784937]

I've played nationstates once but I was inactive. Cool political simulation indeed. I like the fact that you're in control of how you manage your country. Might play it again! :)
Nola [2103158]

If your nation was a round long enough, you may be able to restore it. It only takes a few minutes a day to play.
EagleScream [2086034]

I joined in 2005, if you have an active region message me and I will log into my account in Lazarus or wherever they keep forgotten nations now and pop by...
Medtech_Cogs [1706717]

I played maybe 8 or 9 years ago and enjoyed it, good to see that it's still going strong.

Never got around to buying Jennifer Government which the game was made to promote, but I recently read Company which was a fun read.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

This is in the Non Related. And in the proper sub-forum...



I've tried the game for a few days, created a handful of nations, but there isn't really all that much to do, so eventually forgot about it.
EagleScream [2086034]

I probably have like 10 nations on that thing, all inactive.  My main one was started in 2005.  I do not play anymore as it gets boring without a good active community...if you know of one let me know (message me on this), I was into political/war RPing, map making, and sports sims...
EagleScream [2086034]

I played that for a while, at the time too many things you had to pay for to use so lost interest after a while...mind you that was maybe a decade ago, not even sure...