Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name bug

Started by Ptilopsis [2001645] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ptilopsis [2001645]

When I changed my name from _Desta_ to Desta for 400 points, the original Desta's name changed to Desta2; this aspect worked as intended. However, it visibly changed the name of who I was talking with (daltonconn99) to _Desta_. This problem persisted on both my Chrome browser and my mobile Chrome browser and after I refreshed the page and cache until I closed the chat and opened the chat again. I recorded the name changing event on my profile.

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]


RatedR [72498]

that is an odd bug, or atleast odd behaviour. not sure if i should assign to ched or vysdel. i assigned it to vysdel for now.