Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finding Eggs!!!!

Started by Nihar [1152433] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 787 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nihar [1152433]

Does anyone know on what criteria the finding of an Egg depends?

I have been trying to find out how is this working, but I have been not able to know anything about it so far. If anyone knows what's we are dealing with please enlighten me and other people if someone wants to know. Read the post on Average Eggs and even Invisible Eggs and Scripts to find them.


Privster [2108896]

I can imagine people with more time online will find more just by being on more pages than someone that logs to gym, then log off. Higher chances for people that are more active? That's my logical explanation.
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

Threads about eggs spawn more often than the eggs.. XD

It's about activity, not just being logged-in.. [:wink:]
Nihar [1152433]

Well Activity if you say, is it keep looking around all the time or just like 5-10 mins in a while.

Depends if its online I do it. But if its searching I try to do that often as well.
Daddy [1321993]

Best place to find eggs is in threads about eggs in the forums. Found a brown egg on this thread! Keep making these egg threads, I'll keep finding eggs on them! Thanks!