Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral problems

Started by heartist [2112746] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
heartist [2112746]

Hello! my friend ChriSCyraX [1369172] told me about this game and that i should refer him, but i couldnt find anything to put his ID in!

can someone please help me?
Gangster [1369172]

Sorry! I thought she could put my ID somewhere while signing up. Thats what I remembered when I signed up xD things might have changed xD