I will offer top $ for your items, I will never mug! Just check out how many enemies I have.
If you have something not listed you want to offer and i'm offline send me a message, likewise if i'm online, start a chat or a trade with with me for a fast response.
I will buy just 5-7% below market depending on the item, trades are always negotiable and will fluctuate with current prices.
BUYING:
ENERGY DRINKS:
- Cans of Munster
- Cans of Santa Shooter
- Cans of Rockstar
- Cans of Red Cow
- Cans of X-MASS
- Ecstasy
- Xanex
- Erotic DVD
Feathery Hotel Coupon
Drugs PackDonator PacksGoodie BagSix Pack of Energy Drink
- Dahlia
- Crocus
- Banana Orchid
- Orchid
- Edelweiss
- Ceibo Flower
- Heather
- Cherry Blossom
- African Violet
- Tribulus Omanese
- Peony
- Wolverine
- Stingray
- Jaguar
- Nessie
- Monkey
- Red Fox
- Chamion
- Lion
- Panda
- Camel
- Plushie or Flowers