Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fluo Designs (VERY Flexible, Negotiable)

Started by fluorine [2067449] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 292 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
fluorine [2067449]

 

         Welcome to Fluo Designs!        


 

I make graphics, message me or chat me if you want to order something to be made for you! :)



You can ask for a profile image, signature, banner, ad design, company or faction image, and others, just tell me really lmao



If there is something specific (like a render, color, etc.) you want to see in the edit, please send it to me! 



I'll let you know if for some reason I can't do it, be it a tight schedule or lack of inspiration.



 



 


          Payment          


 



I accept both money and items (however for items edvds, xanax, and other useful stuff are encouraged haha)



The first picture I will send you will be watermarked, and upon payment I'll send a fresh link without my name on it :)



I do not have a fixed price list, it's more of on a pay-me-what-you-feel-like-paying me basis right now bc I don't know how much my work is worth...? Surprise me? :)))



 



 


          Portfolio          


[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com] 



[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]



[image: i.imgur.com]

 [image: i.imgur.com]

More to come (hopefully!) :D



 

     Feedback is appreciated!