Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug egg

Started by Sazz [1982373] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Sazz [1982373]

Image: https://torncity/fJ1up7

Egg appears in between two pages. Showed after selecting new page, disappeared after new page was loaded.

In pure denial of missing an egg I pressed back (previous page) and to my surprise the same thing happened backwards.

I tried a few more times and it kept showing, only during the loading time.

Heres the best part. I actually managed to pick it up after going back and forth about 5 times and (again in pure denial) trying to grab the egg.



Location: Loading page between main forum and faction forum.


Skitterboxxed [2084970]

It's a known issue where the egg loads before the page does. If you see it again it is actually on the page that loads. Just scroll down and look for it.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16040082&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18416864
Sazz [1982373]

I read that topic and although it might be connected, my egg was not on either page, for sure. And I did manage to pick it up in the 3-4 seconds you describe. Ill leave it up to the admins to decide whether its the same issue or not.

To me it seems a different matter since you claim you could not pick it up and also that the egg appears somewhere else on the page. Both opposite to my case.
Skitterboxxed [2084970]

I should say I may have been able to pick it up. I'm only on mobile and it would happen when I'm smoking outside using one hand and my phone is fairly large so trying to click it would most likely have caused me to drop my phone and I didn't want the eggs that badly lol. It has happened a couple times since and the egg that appears on the loading page appears somewhere else on the page once it fully loads.