Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App v0.1.14 issue

Started by Reaper50 [1926459] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Reaper50 [1926459]

Device: Sony G3123; Android 7.0;



When I have "use torn browser" disabled it just sends me to the website on chrome.
Reaper50 [1926459]

I'm using the torn browser right now. I didn't know it was still in a browser for the app I thought it would be a standalone app. Thanks for the quick replies btw :)