The Bucket List
A bucket list is a list of goals/achievements a person would like to complete before they "kick the bucket."
I'm one of those weird people that likes lists, and the bucket list was always fun to create. Here are a few things that I would like to do before I die:
Marry Kate Beckinsale
Have a pet polar bear
Get my skydiving license (almost there! =D)
Go base-jumping
Bungee jump in New Zealand
Walk the path to Mordor (also New Zealand)
Climb the north face of Half Dome, Yosemite
Complete the Pacific Coast Trail
Complete the Appalachian Trail
Go deep water soloing in Thailand
Have 2 children (with kate beckinsale lol)
Climb Mt. Everest (very unlikely)
Go to the La Tomatina Festival in Spain
Use a bazooka
Swim with sharks
Win a lottery IRL
Save someone's life with CPR
Have a milkshake with Obama
Get drunk with Justin Roiland, the voice of Rick and Morty
Jump out of a commercial airline (with a stolen parachute)
Get into a car chase with the police (planning to do this when I'm old af)
Invent something that helps a significant amount of people
Convince my child to put a funny quote on my tombstone
Smoke weed with an on-duty police officer
Drive a formula-1 race car
Learn to speak French, Spanish, and Italian
Have 1 million dollars in my bank account
Give half of that 1 million dollars to charity
Blow up an abandoned building
Smoke a cigar with a chimpanzee
Play poker with a group of dogs
See the Kardashians declare bankruptcy
See Bruce Jenner get a sex change back to a man
Fly a helicopter
Go wake boarding (can't believe this hasn't happened)
Go to coachella
Rap with Eminem
Get punched by MIke Tyson
Have a pet bald eagle
Buy an old school bus and turn it into a mobile home
Take that bus to all 50 states in the USA
Witness an avalanche in person
Go to Switzerland and climb the Alps
Go to a Super Bowl (preferably one without Tom Brady in it)
Successfully make it down a half pipe with a skateboard (I suck ass at skateboarding)
Make a positive influence on somebody (I'm hoping this has already happened, but its a reoccurring goal)
Build my own house
Start a charity
Get my BS in Environmental Science (in the works)
Get a PhD in Environmental Science (gonna be a while XD)
Now, what is on your Bucket List? Obviously, you don't have to think of 50 items. I just wanna hear some of your goals!