Can someone help me: the lay out where all my items are in a list (the screen with the list and the green plusses) has in some way dissappeared... how can I have that screen back? I only see the items, but I can't take them on me.
Help
Started by GoldDigger1 [2113448] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Can someone help me: the lay out where all my items are in a list (the screen with the list and the green plusses) has in some way dissappeared... how can I have that screen back? I only see the items, but I can't take them on me.
Go to your Items page. After Ammo and Trades, there should be 2 layout options, one with 3 horizontal bars and one with 9 squares. Select the first one (the 3 horizontal bars). Hope this helps!
Thank you so much guys!